Terms and Conditions for 2021 Benefits Broker Industry Survey Sweepstakes
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description: The “Broker Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) begins on October 22, 2020 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time and ends on December 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (the “Promotion Period”). There will be one prize, a $500 Amazon.com Gift Card (Gift Card), provided to the winner of the sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply by these terms and conditions, as determined by ConnectYourCare, LLC (“Sponsor”) headquartered at 307 International Circle, Suite 200, Hunt Valley, MD 21030. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sponsor is responsible for the overall administration of the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility and Entry: There are two methods to enter the Broker Sweepstakes. (1) Complete the survey at https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/5965053/Benefits-Broker-Industry-Survey-2020-2021 and be automatically entered or 2) No completion of survey necessary: To enter without completing the survey, email your name, company name, date of birth, phone number, mailing address and email address to [[email protected]connectyourcare.com [mailto:[email protected]connectyourcare.com]. This is a trade promotion and is not open to the general public. Eligibility for this promotion is limited to licensed employee benefits brokers identified by Sponsor as eligible for the sweepstakes. Eligibility is determined solely by Sponsor. It is the entrant’s sole responsibility to review and understand his or her employer’s policies regarding eligibility to participate in trade promotions. If participation in this promotion is in violation of employer policies, the entrant may be disqualified from entering or receiving prizes. Sponsor disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for disputes arising between an employee and his or her employer related to this matter, and prizes will only be awarded in compliance with the employer’s policies. Government employees are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising, and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the sweepstakes. Respondents must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and 18 years or older at the time of submission.
- Selection and Distribution: Sponsor will collect all entries and select one entrant at random to receive a $500 Amazon Gift Card (“Winner”). All entries to the Sweepstakes will be treated equally. Odds of winning will depend on the number of entrants and do not depend on the method of entry. Sponsor will deliver Gift Card electronically to the e-mail address provided by the Winner upon selection of a Winner by Sponsor. Gift Card will be considered received by Winner when Sponsor sends the Gift Card to the e-mail address provided by Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards. Sponsor is not responsible for nondelivery or nonreceipt of Gift Card due to SPAM filters, incorrect e-mail addresses, intervening acts of third parties, natural disasters, or for any other reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Gift Card distributed. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Gift Card.
- Conditions of Participation: Entrant agrees (a) to these terms and conditions and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding; (b) that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, are released and shall be held harmless by entrant against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Gift Card or participation in this Sweepstakes; (c) except where legally prohibited, entrant grants (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image and biographical information and statements and the Entry for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval and (d) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Sponsor Contact. For more information, contact ConnectYourCare in writing at ConnectYourCare, Attn: Marketing, 307 International Circle, Suite 200, Hunt Valley, MD 21202.