Millennials to Boomers: Enabling CDH Programs That Enable Your Entire Population to Thrive
This is a special opportunity to listen to a replay of one of the most well-received sessions from the 17th Annual Employee Healthcare Conference in San Diego.
Moderated by ConnectYourCare, this session brings together a panel of experts to discuss how their companies have implemented consumer-directed health plans that serve their diverse organizations. Hear their tips for successful adoption and implementation.
By watching these presentation clips, you’ll learn:
- Why understanding your audience — especially generational differences in benefit needs — is key to a successful CDH implementation
- How our panelists encouraged their populations to invest money in current or future health care needs
- How to successfully educate diverse populations about benefit plan options.
- Approaches top companies are taking to modify voluntary benefit offerings and innovative tools to appeal to younger generations.
- Steps these experts took to increase CDH program enrollment while avoiding increasing noise from their employees.