Kelly & Associates Insurance Group (KELLY), one of the largest and fastest growing group benefit administrators in the Mid-Atlantic, delivers affordable group benefits through innovative benefit design, management and administration to thousands of employers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
KELLY sought to offer clients lower-cost healthcare alternatives through Consumer-Directed Healthcare (CDH), and searched the marketplace for a partner that could offer healthcare account administration with advanced technology, superior service, and solutions for all sized groups.
KELLY chose ConnectYourCare (CYC) as a partner for the administration of CDH accounts. The partnership integrates the two companies’ back-office resources into a single, streamlined CDH solution for KELLY’s large and small employers.
KELLY’s clients continue to receive existing benefits and payroll administration and customer service through KELLY, while also benefiting from CYC’s complete CDH solutions.
Selected Products and Services
- Administration of HSA, HRA, FSA, DCAP, RMSA, VEBA and QTP accounts
- Claims adjudication, including auto-substantiation at point-of-sale, and through a co-pay matching process
- Healthcare payment card
- Online participant portal
- Single electronic interface for exchanging census, enrollment and payroll contributions
- Tiered Customer Service – CYC serves participants while KELLY continues to serve its employer clients
Implementation and Service
- Integrated back-end systems allow for file feeds and census transfers
- Dedicated implementation team to guide KELLY and clients through the entire client on boarding process
- Uniform and best practices approach to implementation and service delivery
- Flexible implementation work plans and timelines based on factors such as group size, plan designs and program features
- Designated relationship management and client service resources for dayto-day support; client retention and renewal activities
CYC and KELLY worked closely to integrate their back-end systems. Since the integration, CYC has served more than 200 of KELLY’s employer groups.
CYC continuously delivers new features and updates to KELLY, and CYC’s products and services have achieved a high level of satisfaction from KELLY, its brokers and its clients.
We are pleased to partner with a market-leading CDH Administrator. Our integrated product raises the bar as a solution for employers desiring to move to high-deductible health plans.
We are entering into a new era of health benefit management where employers will need more control, and together with ConnectYourCare, we are pioneering products that exploit new technologies to empower employees and employers alike.