Learn how to build benefits plans that make you shine!
While “Saving the Bottom Line” is a broad topic and means many different things to many different people, there are a few simple, but oft-overlooked, opportunities brokers can help their employer clients cash in on, come time for health care plan design considerations.
In this eBook, employee benefits brokers will get tips for how to approach reducing clients’ costs with High Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
While your clients may already be using HDHPs and HSAs, these cost-saving tools are often underutilized and under communicated. Read this eBook to learn how you can help fix that and make yourself even more indispensable to employers in the process.
- Do your clients have a financial roadmap in place to support a sound HDHP strategy?
- Are your clients going all the way with the HSA?
- How can your clients get more participants into a cost-saving HDHP/HSA?
- Are Open Enrollment fairs hitting home with employees…or just hitting hard on the employer’s wallet?
- Do you have a hand in helping your clients make decisions on significant technological investments?