At ConnectYourCare (CYC) we understand the importance of health and family, not only as an organization dedicated to helping you manage and save on your health care needs, but as a responsible resident of the communities in which we live and share with our members. Amidst the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we want you to know that we are here with you and doing everything we can to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Please know that we are prepared to navigate the COVID-19 situation with the safety of our staff and members in mind and will remain dedicated to providing you with the same quality of service and support that you’ve come to expect. We are actively monitoring updates and alerts from public health authorities and will keep you informed with the latest updates.
Protecting the health and safety of our staff and community
Keeping our staff and the CYC community safe, informed and prepared throughout this evolving public health matter is our foremost concern. We have implemented a workplace safety and prevention program based on best practices from leading public health authorities, including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). By providing continued access to guidelines and resources, we can help keep our staff and the communities we serve safe and healthy.
Ensuring ongoing support and access to your account
While the health and safety of our staff and the community remains our highest priority, we also want to assure you that we are here and ready to assist you with all your account needs. We are committed to providing you with ongoing support for your account and delivering high-quality service. Our customer care center will continue to be available 24/7 to answer your questions and provide support for your account.
Below are additional ways to stay connected:
- Use your health care payment card.
If your account has a payment card, you can easily access your funds using your payment card for point-of-service and online purchases and when paying your bills. Your card is the easiest and most convenient way to pay with funds directly deducted from your account. You can use your card to shop at home for the products you need most during the quarantine.
- Access the myCYC mobile app.
Quick and easy access to your account is at your fingertips with our mobile app myCYC.
- View your account information online.
For access to your account at any time, log into the CYC portal.
Although your CYC account might not be top of mind right now, there are a few ways we can help you stay informed about the latest information affecting your account, as well as ways to purchase health-related supplies with your pre-tax accounts from the comfort of your home.
The CARES Act expands the list of eligible products you can purchase using your pre-tax account
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) was signed into effect on March 27, 2020, giving you access to more than 20K additional products when using your Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA).
Items new to the list of eligible products include:
- Over-the-counter (OTC) drugs and medicines like cold remedies and fever reducers no longer require a prescription for reimbursement and are now HSA eligible. So stock up and stay healthy.
- Menstrual care products like pads, tampons, liners, cups and sponges can now be purchased using your HSA – good news for women everywhere!
- These items are staying on the list of eligible items permanently: These long-awaited items aren’t coming off the list after the COVID-19 pandemic is over, they are here to stay, giving you access to more of the most commonly used products we use in our households everyday.
- Merchants will need time to implement: With more than 20K new products to enter in their point-of-sale systems, merchants will likely need a little time, possibly until the end of April or beginning of May 2020, to get their systems fully updated with the new list of eligible products.
- Submitting claims for newly eligible items: In the meantime while you are waiting for merchants to update their systems and inventory, you can submit manual claims for reimbursement if you purchase any of the newly added items. Additionally, you can re-submit previously denied claims for items purchased after January 1, 2020 that are now eligible as part of the CARES Act.
- Download the newly updated lists of eligible items:
- IRS Announces Treatment of COVID-19 is Covered Under HDHPs
For those that have a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) – did you know that COVID-19 testing and treatment is considered preventative care and may be covered, pre-deductible by your HDHP? Learn more
- Flu and cold prevention
Arm yourself against cold and flu season. Learn more
- CYC Marketplace
Check out some of these common eligible over-the-counter medications, supplements and devices that you can order right from the comfort of your home. Visit the CYC Marketplace
- Making the most of your account
Whether you have an HSA, HRA, FSA, dependent care or commuter account, our website has plenty of educational resources available to help you make the most of your account.
For additional resources about COVID-19, you can visit these public health resource centers: