Consumer-Directed Healthcare (CDH) is a new way of looking at health insurance.
It was created to provide consumers with better access to reliable health information, improved resources for making healthcare decisions and more control over their healthcare dollars. CDH provides you with greater control over your healthcare expenses through healthcare savings accounts. These accounts let you choose how to spend your healthcare dollars.
ConnectYourCare, a leading administrator of healthcare accounts, was founded to give you more choice, convenience and control over how your healthcare dollars are spent and access to reliable health education tools that enable you to make better healthcare decisions.
Healthcare accounts from ConnectYourCare offer many conveniences, including:
- Healthcare Payment (Debit) Card – Healthcare accounts can be easily accessed through the healthcare payment card to pay for qualified expenses at the pharmacy and doctors office.
- Online Account Access – Participants have online access to the CDH Portal for real-time account balances, claims and reimbursement requests. HSA participants can also access investment options online.
- RapidRequest Claims Processing – Our state-of-the-art claims process enables automated, paperless claims handling that reduces processing time for speedy turnaround of reimbursements.
- Health Education Tools – ConnectYourCare provides a suite of online health education tools that let consumers research conditions, review hospital results or find less expensive prescription options.
- Employee Communications – Our Wellness=Wealthsm employee communications detail account information and benefits while encouraging healthcare account adoption and uptake.
- Customer Service – Participants may call the Customer Service line at any time for automated balance information. Customer Service representatives are available to assist via phone or email during extended business hours.